|oats coconut cookies|
When health is a priority but cookies are your must-have tea time accompaniment, you have got to include ingredients that can give you little healthier biscuits. This is exactly what I keep trying, since I can't have my cup of tea without cookies (though I take only one cookie with my cuppa tea).
Let's see what all I have included in this eggless coconut cookie recipe, which is full of flavors:
Coconut Cookie Ingredients
|oats wheat coconut cookies|
Dry coconut powder- 1 cup
Oats (powdered)- 1 cup
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Ghee/butter- 2 tbsp
Oil- 2 tbsp (you may need 1/2 tbsp more)
Milk- 2 tbsp
Sugar- 2 tbsp (you may need more, as I take less sugar)
saunf (fennel)- optional
Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies Procedure
- Sieve wheat flour and baking powder.
- Add oat meal and coconut powder.
- Mix well.
- Take a grinder. Add all the dry ingredients. Now add wet ingredients as well.
- Give two-three churns.
- Take out everything in a bowl.
- Collect and give the shape of logs.
- Cover with a butter paper or aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for half an hour. I did not have time to bake the same day, so refrigerated these overnight.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes (microwave convection).
- Take out the logs and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. (May take more - but mine were done in 15-16 mins)
- Enjoy oats coconut cookies with a hot cup of tea.
If you want to check the whole wheat coconut cookies recipe that tastes absolutely like the coconut biscuits available in the bakery, click here. Here is another coconut cookies recipe.