|ragi oat coconut cookies|
Let's get to the ragi cookie recipe immediately:
Ragi Oatsmeal Coconut Cookie Ingredients
1/2 cup-ragi (finger millet)
1/2 cup- wheat flour
1 cup- oats
1 tbsp- ghee/clarified butter
4 tbsp- oil
3-4 tbsp-cold milk
1 tsp- baking powder
2 tbsp- sugar powder (you may add more as per your taste)
|ragi coconut cookies|
- Sieve ragi, wheat flour, and baking powder.
- Add oatmeal to this.
- Next mix sugar, ghee, and oil.
- Pour this wet mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Rub with hands.
- If the dough feels dry, add milk.
- We need to gather the ingredient- do not knead.
- It should not be too hard, nor too soft dough.
- Preheat oven (microwave convection) at 180 degrees for 10 mts.
- Give different shapes - better to take small lemon-sized balls and flatten them with palm.
- Keep each cookie at a good distance from the other.
- Bake for 20 mts at 180 degrees.
- Enjoy this set of crispy oatmeal coconut cookies with a hot cup of tea.