My experimentation with different healthy ingredients continues. This time I bring to you one of my best healthy cookie recipes. Try it and you will know what makes these healthy biscuits so special.
I have tried a similar oatmeal cornflakes cookie recipe earlier, but the end product and procedure was a little different from this one. If you want to check the cornflakes recipe, here it is. Those were crunchy bites.
Cornflakes Cookies with whole grains
|homemade oatmeal cookies|
|homemade whole wheat cookies|
Homemade Eggless Oatmeal Cookies With Cornflakes
1/2 cup- almond flour
1/2 cup- wheat flour (atta)
1/2 cup-besan (gram flour)
1/2 cup- cornflakes powder (I powdered cornflakes in grinder)
1 tsp- baking powder
3 tbsp- sugar (as per your taste)
1/4 cup- ghee/butter
3 tbsp- oil (you may add 2 tbsp ghee instead if you want)
2 tbsp- milk
pinch of salt
fennel seeds, cardamom powder, or any spice for aroma
Eggless Whole Grain Cookie Procedure
- Dry roast oats for 1-2 minutes and grind to powder. Let them cool.
- If you do not have almond flour, take almonds and grind them.
- Grind cornflakes.
- Gather wheat flour, oats powder, cornflakes powder, besan, almond powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- Take ghee/butter, oil, eliachi, fennel seeds and grind them along with the dry ingredients.
- Take out the mixture and add milk.
- Roll the dough into a ball or 2-3 logs.
- Fold in a cling film or aluminum foil and refrigerate for an hour.
- After one hour, preheat the oven (microwave convection) at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Take out the dough and cut into desired shapes and sizes - the thinner the better.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
- Enjoy crispy, crunchy bites with a hot cup of tea. If you substitute cornflakes with choco chips, these cookies will delight kids.
- Cool these homemade whole wheat cookies on a cooling stand and store in an airtight container.
If you wanna learn more about different whole grain cookie recipes, click here.