The eggless atta coconut cookies are melt in the mouth and make great accompaniments with tea.Crunchy, crispy and so coconutty without baking powder or any raising agents! What makes these coconut cookies crunchy then? Well, the autolyzed dough holds the key to making atta cookies crunchy and crispy without baking agents.
|crunchy atta coconut cookies|
Kids love them coconut biscuits like anything. My sweet little niece is here and she simply fell in love with these beauties.
|coconut cookies with whole wheat|
|wheat coconut cookies|
I have been in love with coconut cookies since ages. My first attempt at making these eggless whole wheat cookies with coconut was a success.
Here's the simple recipe of atta coconut cookies without baking powder, soda for you.
How to make eggless coconut cookies with whole wheat:
1 cup- oats flour/oatmeal
1/4 cup- whole wheat flour or barley flour (+2bsp)
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp- butter/ghee ( clarified butter)
3 tbsp- olive oil or any seed oil or even ghee
4 tbsp or more- jagger powder or raw cane sugar (I added raw cane sugar)
1 tbsp- milk
Process for making eggless atta cookies with coconut without baking powder, soda:1. Preheat the oven or mw convection to 180 degrees C. I have made these airfryer cookies.
2. Take a bowl and mix ghee, olive oil, and raw cane sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in milk and whisk it again.
3. Take a sifter and sift whole wheat flour and oats powder. Add dry coconut powder and mix all the wet and dry ingredients until just combined. Leave the dough aside for half an hour. After 30 mts, the flour should have absorbed all the wet ingredients.
5. Do not knead the dough. It should be smooth to touch and not break apart.
6. Make small balls and press them with hand.
7. Line the balls in the baking tray. Or place them on your airfryer tray.
8. Bake atta coconut cookies at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.(You may cook longer if the cookies are not slightly browned). Or airfry cookies at 170 degrees for 12-14 mts.
Your eggless coconut cookies are ready. Enjoy these with a cup of tea and serve them to your guests :)
Post a Comment