|acv remedy for cholesterol|
ACV is highly beneficial to health. Besides other health benefits, it is known to be highly effective in fighting high cholesterol levels. We prepare a home remedy with ACV for cholesterol. The recipe was shared by my mom, who had read it elsewhere and prepared the remedy.
|home made acv cholesterol remedy|
My brother had high total cholesterol. After he started taking this ACV cholesterol remedy, his cholesterol has improved significantly. However, I must admit that he started a strict exercise regimen simultaneously. He goes for a long, brisk walk in the morning.
I am not sure whether we can attribute the drop in his cholesterol to ACV remedy or his long walks, but something has really worked well. So he continues to stick to both.
You need ginger, garlic, lemon, honey, and ACV for that remedy.
- Take equal amount of garlic and ginger separately.
- Grind garlic and strain it. We need garlic water. You may either use a cloth or strainer (it will help to add little garlic foliage as well, so better use a thick strainer that will allow little bit of roughage to pass through).
- Similarly, grind ginger and strain its water. Follow the same process as garlic. Keep both separate. Measure the quantity of each. They should measure the same. For e.g. if garlic water is 1 cup, ginger water should also be 1 cup. Keep aside.
- Soak lemons in warm water. It will make it easier to squeeze them. My mom says by doing so, you can get maximum out of lemon. :) Again, we need equal amount of lime juice as ginger and garlic water. (for e.g. 1 cup garlic water, 1 cup ginger water, 1 cup lime juice).
- Once done, take a deep steep vessel. Add ginger juice, garlic juice, and lime juice to it.
- We need equal amount of ACV. (1 cup here)
- Mix ginger, garlic, lime juices and ACV.
- Keep this on a low flame for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, it will be almost half of its original quantity (more or less).
- Let it cool down completely.
- Upon cooling, measure the amount of this mixture. For example, it is 2 cups.
- We need equal amount of honey (2 cups here).
- Pour this mixture in a bottle (glass or food-grade plastic).
- Add honey.
- Shake it very well.
- Your ACV cholesterol remedy is ready :)
Mix 1 tsp with 1/4 cup of water and take it on an empty stomach, to begin with. Do not forget to shake it well before use
- What I do is grind garlic first and strain it, which gives me an idea as to how much amount of ginger I should take. Rest everything falls into place. Always make in small batches and refrigerate.
- Take 250 gram garlic and an equal quantity of ginger. First, grind & squeeze garlic. Put it into a measuring jar. Keep aside. Then squeeze ginger (ginger tends to be more juicy, so you may get more juice from 250 grams - you may take less - 200 grams) Then measure it . In my case, garlic measured lesser than ginger. I had to grind more garlic to ensure both are equal in quantity.
- I use the foliage in recipes (why discard) !!
- I add little amount of water in garlic while grinding to speed up the process. This will help you squeeze it properly