|eggless banana cake with whole wheat|
My previous attempts at making an eggless banana cake weren't as successful as this one. I really wanted to get perfect with this eggless cake recipe with banana. Voila! Today was the day when I got it right. The eggless banana cake is yummy and tastes just like the fruit cake we used to buy from the market.
I did add coconut to the recipe, but I do not feel the need to include it, since the banana taste overpowers that of coconut. So it is completely optional whether you want to include coconut.
|whole wheat cake recipe with banana|
Here's the simple cake recipe with whole wheat and banana:
|banana cake with atta|
1 cup- wheat flour
1/2 cup- oatmeal/powdered oats
3 bananas pureed
2-3 tbsp-gur/ jaggery powder/sugar powder (more or less depending on your taste)
1/4 cup- dahi/curd
1/4 tsp- cinnamon/dalchini
almonds/nuts of your choice
1/4 cup- fresh coconut (optional)
1/2 tsp- baking powder (I did not add baking powder; instead added 1/2 tsp of baking soda and lime juice)
1/4 tsp- baking soda1/2 tsp- lime juice
How to make Oatmeal delicious: Eggless Banana atta cake Procedure
- Preheat oven (mw convection) at 180 degrees for 10 mts.
- Sieve wheat, baking powder, and baking soda four-five times. Keep aside.
- Puree bananas with oil, dalchini, butter, curd, and gur in a blender/food processor/grinder.
- Mix coconut with flour and then gradually fold dry and wet ingredients together.
- Throw in the nuts.
- It will be a loose sticky dough.
- Take a greased baking pan and pour the dough.
- Bake for 25-30 mts at 180 degrees.
- Let the cake cool down and then remove from the pan on a cooling rack.
- Cut into slices and enjoy eggless wheat banana cake.
Feedback on eggless banana cake with whole wheat flour:
Post a Comment