Well, if you have been buying kaju katli until now, this may be the recipe you need. Yes, I am sharing a foolproof badam katli recipe that seconds as kaju katli recipe as well.
While making the power-packed treat for your family, you may be tempted to lick it when it reaches halwa-type consistency, Do not blame me if you end up eating the finger-licking badam halwa, leaving yourself with nothing to make badam katli.
Badam burfi is a delectable treat. A delicious way to savor almonds and make your kids enjoy the benefits of this heart-friendly nut, this badam katli recipe is what you need. Enjoy the benefits of almonds with this almond fudge, which makes a lip-smacking fasting treat as well.
Here's another badam burfi recipe made differently with slightly different ingredients.
benefits of nuts
|benefits of almonds
|quick badam burfi almond fudge recipe
Wanna try almond meal cookies? This was my first attempt at almond meal, and I was greatly surprised at the result. It is such a delicious way to treat your taste buds, especially at tea time. Any takers?
Badam burfi/almond katli ingredients
Sugar/Jaggery powder- 4 tbsp
Number-8-10 badam burfis
Procedure to make almond fudge
- Make almond meal. Soak almonds in hot water for 3-4 minutes ...wash them with cold water and blanch them. I dried them on gas stove in a heavy bottomed pan. Let them cool down a bit and then grind them to powder.
- Mix water and sugar powder and put on stovetop.
- Let it simmer.
- The sugar syrup will thicken immediately.
- Add almond meal to the thickened sugar syrup.
- Mix quickly until it forms a ball.
- Take out on a greased plate or on aluminum foil.
- Press with a heavy utensil.
- Let it sit under the vessel for an hour.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy delicious, simple badam burfi.
- Makes a perfect fasting snack.
- This badam katli stays good for days, since there is no milk involved.
|badam burfi with condensed milk