The tasty & tangy tomato chutney tastes yummy with idlis and dosas. It's a simple recipe, which is quick to churn out.
Whether you are looking for a chutney for idlis, dosa,rice, or roti, you will love to sample this yummy tangy dip.
Enjoy the tomato chutney with rice, dosa, or idlis.
1/2 tsp- chana dal
1/2 tsp- urad dal
1/4 tsp- mustard seeds
1 small piece of ginger
1/4 tsp oil
salt, 1 dry red chilly or green chilly
sugar- 2 fat pinches or little more
How to make tomato chutney for idli, dosa, rice, roti
- Take oil in a pan.
- Heat on high flame.
- Add dry red chilly, chana dal, urad dal and mustard seeds.
- Next add curry leaves. Stir fry.
- Now add tomatoes. Switch off the flame. We do not want to heat tomatoes much.
- Grind the mixture with curd, salt, and sugar.
- Enjoy with oats idli, daliya idlis or any other idlis.
- Check for Bengal gram chutney recipe here.