|sugarless ladoo in 10 minutes - quick ladoo recipe|
It's Diwali time and everyone is busy preparing sweets. I have come up with a breezy ladoo recipe that takes just 8-10 minutes.
On top of it, the healthy ladoo recipe uses just 2 main ingredients. You do not need sugar for the recipe. You can even add dry fruits to the recipe to make it more nutritious.
Healthy Quick Ladoo Recipe in 10 minutes:
Roasted Bengal gram (bhuna chana/chutney dal)- 1 cup - I buy it from big bazaar and it is known as ROASTED BENGAL GRAM - add more if you want (add up to 1 1/2 cups)
Dates (khajur) -8-10
Ghee- 1/2 tsp
Water- 1 cup
|roasted bengal gram/bhuna chana/chutney dal|
- Take water in a pan and add dates to it.
- Keep it for boiling.
- Grind roasted Bengal gram dal.
- Add ghee to ground dal and grind once again.
- Check if the dates have softened.
- Remove from water. I did not use the water. So you can discard it.
- De-seed dates.
- Grind dates.
- Mix ground dal and dates.
- Mash and knead well with hands.
- Give shapes of ladoo or even burfi (fudge).