Let's come back to the recipe of aam papad:
2 ripe mangoes
1-2 tsp- sugar (depending on how sweet you want your aam papad)
Black salt- 1/4 tsp (my MIL adds little black pepper as well)
ghee/oil for greasing tray
|aam papad/ mango slices|
- Cut mangoes into small pieces or you may use a chopper.
- Mix sugar, salt with the slices and run into a blender.
- Take a pan and pour this mango puree into it.
- Stir constantly on a slow to medium flame for 10 mins or until the mixture has thickened and forms almost like a mass.
- Take out the mixture in a greased plate.
- Pat with a spatula or spoon and flatten it like a chapati.
- Sun dry it for a day or two. Cut into slices and relish these tasty bites!
- Enjoy these home made aam papad or mango slices.
- You'll never have to buy aam papad from the market again.