1 cup rava (suji)
1/2 cup rice flour
1 tsp atta
2 tbsp of curd (optional)
1 cup water (more or less depending on the consistency - the batter should not be too runny)
salt as per taste
1/2 tsp oil
chana dal, urad dal (optional)
- Mix rava, rice flour, atta, salt, and water. You can add 2 tbsp of curd.. Set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes. Cut boiled potatoes in small sizes. Marinate them with salt, turmeric, and sambar powder.
- Fry marinated potatoes on tawa/skillet.
- Pour one cup of water in a pan. Add 2 tsp of sambar powder and potatoes and keep it for boiling. Check salt. Add green chilli/black pepper. Let it boil until the gravy turns little thick. Switch off the flame.
Let's prepare rava dosa:
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds. Let them crackle. Add curry leaves.
- Stir and then add this tempering in the dosa batter.
- Grease a tawa. Turn the flame on high.
- Let it get very hot.
- Pour one tbsp of batter over it. Do not try to spread it much. Wait for 2 mins and then turn the side. It will take 2-3 mins. That's it!