|daliya oats idli|
1 cup- oat meal
1 cup- daliya
1 cup- curd
1/4-1/2 cup- water (for idli batter)
2 pinches of baking soda
|oats cracked wheat idli|
- Dry roast daliya and grind them to powder. Daliya needs to be coarsely grounded.
- Let it cool.
- Mix daliya powder with oatmeal.
- Add curd, salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Mix required amount of water for idli batter.
- Grease idli moulds.
- Add baking soda to the batter and mix.
- Steam for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy with mooli sambar or chutney of your choice.
- I relished it with tomato chutney and chana chutney.
Post a Comment