|yeast free atta bread|
No yeast bread recipes are not as popular as those with yeast. But I always try yeast-free recipes.
I have been trying to experiment with different bread combinations. This time tried my hands at a mixture of rice flour, whole wheat, and oats. The bread comes out super soft, though there is always a difference between yeast and no yeast bread.
But for a healthy take, the yeast-free bread has many takers - at least I am always ready to bake one. We have not bought market bread for more than a year now. Yeast can be a major cause of allergies in many people with high histamine levels.
So we try to avoid market bread. Moreover, the bread making process in factories is filthy and the way they knead bread with feet is enough to make anyone puke.
So why not bake your own no yeast bread loaf and enjoy a trip to haven with every single bite!
You can experiment with this bread and make toasts, sandwiches, ice cream, desserts, and what not!
Especially sharing this yeast free atta bread recipe, without maida, for my dear friend Anna!
|yeast free bread whole wheat oatmeal|
|whole wheat flour benefits|
|whole grains benefits|
Yeast Free Oatmeal Bread Ingredients
|no yeast oats bread|
1 cup- whole wheat flour
1/2 cup-oatmeal (ground oats/oatmeal)
1/2 cup- besan//rice flour/chickpea flour
1 tsp-baking soda (you may add baking powder instead - I have my personal concerns for not using it)
2 tbsp-honey (or 1 tbsp sugar)
1 tsp -salt (more or less)
1 tbsp- flax seeds powder (optional- I added for a nutty flavor)
1 cup- buttermilk
Oatmeal Bread Without Yeast Recipe Procedure
- Mix all the flours lined up for making a no yeast bread loaf. Keep aside.
- Add salt to the flour.
- Mix oil, honey, buttermilk and soda. The mixture will be frothy.
- Immediately pour into the flour mixture and mix very well with hands. The dough will be sticky and loose.It should not be dry.
- Pour in a greased baking pan.
- Top the bread with roasted flax powder. You may use herbs of your choice as well to spice up the soda bread.
- Preheat oven for 10 mts at 180 degrees.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Enjoy the oatmeal bread without yeast fresh for best results.
- This is a kind of soda bread that you would want to try out today.