1 cup- besan
1/2 cup- paneer/khoya
3 tbsp - rice flour
2 tbsp-sugar (as per taste) - I added 2 tbsp melted jaggery (gur) as well
2 tbsp- ghee (clarified butter)
Almonds or any other nuts
2 tbsp - milk
- Take milk in a pan and add rice flour.
- Add crumbled paneer and switch on the flame.
- Heat on low flame and keep stirring
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add elaichi.
- Meanwhile take another pan and add ghee.
- Roast besan (preferably thick besan)on low flame.
- Keep aside.
- Now add paneer mixture into the roasted besan.
- Keep stirring.
- Add gur and stir very well.
- Switch off the flame when done.
- Roll out into small balls and flatten them with your palm.
- Delicious besan paneer pedas are ready.