|beet oat curd curry|
So what are you waiting for? Add that extra nutrition to your diets and enjoy healthier meals.
Beetroot- 1/2 (boiled -4 whistles with little salt)
Boiled beet water -1 cup
Curd- 1 cup
2 tbsp- oatmeal
salt, coriander powder
chana dal, urad dal dal, mustard seeds
1/2 -1 tsp oil
- Wash beet very well.
- Boil beet with little salt.
- Keep that water aside. We will need it for the recipe.
- Take oil in a pan.
- Throw in mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal.
- Let them splutter.
- Next add ginger-chilly paste. Add salt.
- Saute well.
- Now add beetroot cubes. Stir and cook on a low flame for 5-8 minutes or until soft.
- In a bowl mix beet water, oatmeal, and curd.
- We will add this oat-curd-beet mixture to the pan.
- Let it simmer on a low flame for 8-10 minutes. You may add more water if you want to increase the amount.
- Garnish with curry leaves and enjoy with rice or savor it as soup.
- I had it with rice, while hubby like it as a soup. Works both ways.