Eggless cookies anyone? Perhaps you are looking for butterless sugarless cookies as well. Worry not, this simple cookie recipe can come in handy. The almond butter cookies are eggless yet so crunchy. The sugarless cookies with oatmeal is exactly the answer to how to make oatmeal delicious. You have got to try out this no sugar, no butter, eggless walnut cookie recipe once that uses whole wheat flour and oatmeal.
|eggless walnut ginger cookies|
Crunchy bites - you cannot stop at one!
|walnut cookies with oatmeal|
|almond butter walnut cookies butterless sugarfree baked goodies|
I have tried to create a few video clips, though this isn;t my best attempt at video making . Please bear with me. This was my first video on cookie making.
Here is how to make almond butter at home.
Here's the video for almond butter cookies:
The healthy cookie recipe uses almond butter in place of white butter, which is a healthier alternative to the latter.
|eggless homemade whole wheat flour walnut cookies|
|homemade almond butter recipe benefits|
Ingredients for Walnut Cookie Recipe With Oatmeal
3/4 cup - whole wheat flour (you may need 1-2 tbsp more)
1/2 cup- oatmeal
1/4 cup - almond butter and olive oil mix (here's how to make almond butter at home)
1/4-1/2 cup- jaggery powder or sugar (more or less depending on your taste)
3/4 tsp- baking soda
4-5 tsp - milk (or little more if thedough feels dry)/lactose intoleran people or vegans can replace it with coconut milk or almond milk or even soya milk
1/2 tsp- grated ginger
spices of your choice (I added my homemade tea masala/cinnamon powder)
How To Make Oatmeal Delicious With Walnuts
This simple cookie recipe is your key to unlocking the deliciousness of oatmeal. Trust my words on this healthy cookie recipe with walnuts or try it out yourself to serve your family delicious crunchy bites that come with the goodness of almond butter and walnuts.
2. In a bowl, add almond butter, olive oil, jaggery powder, and spices of your choice.
3. Throw in grated ginger and whisk everything until mixed well.
4. Next, add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
5. Mix with hands until combined.
6. Add chopped walnuts.
7. Add milk little by little if the dough feels too dry. I added around 5-6 tsp. DO NOT KNEAD. JUST TRY TO GATHER INGREDIENTS. Kneading would help in gluten development that would make cookies chewy. We do not want chewy butterless cookies.
8. Mix and make a log of the dough in a cylindrical shape so you can easily get the rectangular or square shapes.
9. Tightly fold in a cling film or aluminum foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
10. Take out the long from the fridge and preheat oven/airfryer.
11. Preheat microwave convection at 170 degrees for 10 mins. Preheat airfryer for 3 mins at 170 degrees.
12. Cut the cookie shapes and place on a greased tray.
13. Bake in the airfryer for 15-16 mins at 170 degrees. If you are baking in the microwave, you may need to bake a little longer. If the cookies look unbaked, bake for another 2 mins.
14. Take out the egglessbutterless walnut cookies with oatmeal on a cooling rack and allow them to cool.
15. Enjoy no butter oatmeal walnut cookies with a hot cup of tea.