Roasted vermicelli or you can roast it - 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Coarse coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
black pepper- more than a pinch (you may add green chilly if you want it spicier)
Water - 1 cup for boiling vermicelli
- Thinly slice onion, capsicum, and tomato
- Roast vermicelli and then keep vermicelli for boiling. Cover the lid. It will take 7-8 minutes or longer. Keep checking
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan. Add onion, stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomato and fry well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, coriander powder (you can use any other masala as well), and tomato sauce. Stir for 1 minute.
- Once water has dried up, add vermicelli to the onion tempering.
- Stir very well so that everything is mixed properly.
- That's it!
- Your instant vermicelli noodles are ready :)
Post a Comment