|dudh milk peda|
Nevertheless the end product is delicious, so I am happy with whatever I have ended up making. Shall try making dudh toffees again :)
Here's the simple recipe of dudh peda toffee:
1 cup- condensed milk (made at home - 2 cups of milk mixed with 3-4 tbsp of milk powder)
1 small piece - gur (jaggery) - you may add sugar as per your taste
1/2 cup- almond powder
1 tsp- ghee
elaichi (green cardamom)
- Mix milk powder with milk & elaichi and keep it on low flame.
- Keep stirring so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When the milk is reduced to half, add almond powder and ghee.
- Keep stirring until it gathers like a mass.
- Do not stop stirring.
- Let the mass become completely dry.
- Switch off the flame and place the dough on aluminum foil.
- Make desired shapes. Have your kids enjoy these delicacies.
If you want to try traditional Mathura peda recipe, click here!
Post a Comment