|pista badaam ladoos|
When making anything for kids, you always want to make sure it is healthy as well as tasty. Of course, this is the only criterion when it comes to pleasing kidoos. They always look for taste. You always look for a blend of taste & health. Worry not! I have come up with this irresistible ladoo recipe for kids. Of course, elders can have a bite too. But I am afraid, you won't stop at a bite and would want to have the entire thing. Yes, these badaami ladoos are like that.
Badam ladoos - wait a minute.
This dry fruit laddu recipe includes pistachios as well to complete the energy boosting blend. Yes, just 2 ingredients and you can churn these up quickly.
What more could you ask for?
Moreover, these pista badam ladoos make perfect snacking option for your hunger pangs. True, these are addictive, but it is always wise to consume everything in moderation. Though almonds are the healthiest of dry fruits or nuts, excess of everything is bad. We do not want this healthy recipe to turn bad for you.
Enjoy heart-healthy dry fruit laddus in moderation.
With a low calorie content of 160 per ounce, pistachios are a blend of vitamins, minerals, proteins, dietary fiber, and healthy fats. The pista tree takes 10-12 years to bear fruit. Some of the pistachio benefits include a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, diabetes management, weight management, protection from hypertension, and digestion aid.
Packed with dense nutrients, pistachio is a health-boosting aid from nature’s pharmacy.
|heart healthy nuts|
There are multiple pistachio benefits to make these power-packed nuts a part of your regular diet. According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition, pistachios have a higher amount of beta-carotene, lutein, and gamma-tocopherol compared to other nuts, which are rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, and boost health.
The research study reveals that a heart-healthy diet, comprising pistachios, helps reduce serum oxidized-LDL or bad cholesterol levels due to the presence of antioxidants in pistachios.
Moderate use of pistachios can
- · improve the level of antioxidants in your body
- · lower lipids and lipoproteins
- · promote heart-healthy lipid profile
- · reduce systolic blood pressure
So what are you waiting for?
Roll out these almond-pista beauties and these will become a frequent recipe in your kitchen! Can't believe my words?
Try this almond-pista ladoo recipe once, and know it for yourself!
Badam Ke Ladoo Ingredients
|pista badaam burfi|
1/2 cup- almonds
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp- sugar (more or less depending on your choice)
Dry Fruit Laddu Recipe Procedure
|almond pistachio ladoos|
- Grind almonds to powder. Keep aside.
- Powder pistachios. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, keep the water and sugar mixture on high flame.We are looking for one thread consistency.
- Once it reaches one thread consistency, add almond powder and pista powder.
- Mix and stir very well until the mixture turns into a mass and gathers in the center of the pan.
- Keep roasting.
- Take out on a greased plate and knead very well (just like we do for kaju katli).
- When the dough looks smooth, spread it out on an aluminum foil or greased plate.
- Let it cool down.
- Cut into pieces to enjoy almond-pista burfi or roll out into cute little ladoos.
- In my case, I was not able to get one-thread sugar syrup, as I was in a hurry. So the dough looked sticky initially. But by evening, the ladoos had dried and got the perfect texture.
- Enjoy kid-friendly, heart friendly pista badaam ladoos.
- Here is another almond ladoo recipe that uses almond meal in place of almond powder. This batch of badaam ladoos is tasty and healthy. You are going to love these cute little almond balls. The best part is you can enjoy these home-made Indian sweets during fasting days.
- Badam burfi - the easy way.