Coffee Bean Cookies With Ragi Jaggery |Gluten-Free Cookies Without Baking Powder, Soda [Biscuits in Airfryer]
Can you imagine coffee bean cookies with ragi and jaggery? Well, do try out this combination. Coffee, cocoa powder, ragi, and jaggery are a match made in haven.
Besides, these are healthy gluten-free biscuits without baking powder and soda. The airfryer cookies are crispy to the core and full of chocolaty punch.
Whether you are a coffee lover or not , you will be addicted to its amazing flavor in these jaggery ragi cookies without baking powder and soda.
So if you are trying to include the superfood millets in your diet and do not know how to do so, try out this healthy millet flour recipe of cookies and make your tea-time nutritious.
You can bake these jaggery cookies in airfryer, oven, otg, or convection. Yes, you can do so on stovetop as well.
|ragi cookies with jaggery coffee bean biscuits without baking powder soda|
What makes cookies chewy?
- If you knead cookie dough, cookies will turn out chewy.
- If you use more wet ingredients, cookies might become chewy.
- Improperly baked cookies are chewy.
- The right way to bake crispy cookies revolves around : creaming, sifting of dry ingredients, collection of ingredients into dough (not kneading), soft dough, baking at a lower temperature for longer, and letting cookies to cool down completely.
- Check the cookie baking guide above. I bake crispy cookies without baking powder/soda. This should help you.
How to make Coffee Bean Cookies without baking powder, soda
|ragi cookies without baking agents|
1 cup= 240ml1 tbsp- instant coffee powder
1 tbsp -hot water
4 tbsp- jaggery powder
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp- cold butter
1/2 cup- ragi atta (finger millet flour)
How to make Gluten-Free finger millet flour recipe of cookiesWhip hot water, coffee, and jaggery powder until creamy and foamy
Add 1 tsp cocoa powder. Whip again.
Add 2 tbsp cold butter. Whip again.
Stir in 1/2 cup of ragi atta or finger millet flour.
Make coffee bean shapes as shown in the video.
Preheat the oven, airfryer, convection to 160 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
Bake for 12-14 minutes or until they look baked and are not soft to handle.
The coffee bean cookies will crisp up upon cooling.
Here's some feedback on the coffee bean cookies without baking powder/soda.