Earlier, I shared a wheat coconut cookie recipe using ghee. This time I have blended ghee and oil for a healthier twist. The result is not disappointing; rather, I simply love these cookies more than ever.
Parul Bansal tried this coconut cookie recipe and shared her experience with me. I am so glad that her family loved these crunchy bites, flavored with coconut.
Atta Cookie Recipe:
1 cup- wheat flour
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp - butter/ghee ( clarified butter)
3 tbsp- oil (I used saffola)
I tbsp milk
powdered sugar - as per taste
1 tsp baking powder
Procedure for baking eggless coconut cookies
|wheat coconut cookies|
2. Take a bowl and mix ghee/butter and sugar. Add oil and stir everything well to make it fluffy.
3. In another bowl, sieve wheat flour and baking powder. Add dry coconut powder. Mix well.
4. Add all the ingredients in a grinder and grind.
5. Take out in a bowl.
6. Make lemon-sized balls and press them with hand.
7. Line the cookies in the baking tray.
8. Place them in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Here's another wheat coconut recipe using only ghee.