3/4 cup- kuttu atta/vrat ka atta (Buckwheat flour)
1/4 cup- besan (gram flour/roasted chickpea flour)
1/2 tbsp- oats (optional)
2 tbsp- olive oil (or any vegetable oil)
4-5 tbsp- cold water
1/2 tsp-sesame seeds
1 tsp- flax seed powder (roasted)
red chilly powder
salt as per taste
1/4 tsp- kasoori methi (powdered with hand)/ dried fenugreek leaves
1 tsp- cumin seeds
2 pinches- carom seeds (ajwain)
1/4 tsp- baking soda
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 6 mins.
- Sieve kuttu atta, besan, and baking soda.
- Add powdered oats.
- Add all the spices and herbs (you may choose any herbs you want).
- Add salt.
- Now add, olive oil. Rub the flour with your hands.
- It's time to add chilled water to make a dough.
- Do not knead. Just gather the ingredients.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin (it may stick to the belan - but that's okay).
- Give shapes.
- Bake for 15 mins at 180 degrees.
- I use microwave convection mode for baking.
Check oat-wheat crackers recipe here. If you are looking for a healthier snacking recipe, click here for ragi sticks (crackers).