|badaam oatmeal kulfi|
Looking for oatmeal recipes? Do not be surprised if I treat you to oatmeal kulfi? This does spring a surprise on you. Isn't it?
Well, if you have reached this page, then surely, you are looking for healthy desserts, and this one does make a healthy dessert. It is my take on a healthy kulfi.
The oatmeal introduction to this recipe takes it to another level.
Sweet, creamy, and healthy is how I would describe this oatmeal dessert.
You have got to try the recipe to believe me if you have not tried oatmeal recipes yet.
For you, I have a huge collection of homemade oatmeal recipes that you may want to try.
Call it milk kulfi or badaam kulfi, this healthy dessert is my mom's recipe. In fact, I have grown up savoring this kulfi. My mom's recipes are extremely simple. She doesn't use any fancy ingredients in any of her recipes.
But I love my mom's recipes. To me, they are soul food. I crave to have my mom's food now that I am in Delhi and she is in Patiala.
I always follow her kulfi recipe. Today, I decided to add some fiber to the badaam kulfi by including oatmeal.
Glad, oatmeal doesn't disappoint; rather, it gives this kulfi a beautiful creamy texture.
Healthy, flavorful, delectable, and creamy is how I would define this sumptuous treat.
You struggle to get your kids to eat healthy, isn't it? But here's a way out. Give them healthy food hiding healthy ingredients secretly and they would finish this healthy dessert in no time. Rather, be ready to hear "Mom I want more." (Ye, dil mangee more)
I love this healthy oatmeal dessert because it gives me the added benefits of fiber that you cannot find in desserts or sweets.
Here is a recap on why you should introduce oatmeal to your dietary regimen:
|homemade oatmeal recipe ladoo|
|tasty oatmeal recipe,cutlets|
1 cup- milk
2 tbsp- milk powder
2 tsp- oatmeal (roasted and powdered - though in this recipe I have used unroasted...I did roast it for the next oatmeal kulfi recipe)
1 tsp- sugar
1/2 tsp or more- roofazahh//rose essence
|badaam pista oats kulfi|
- Add milk powder to milk and keep for boiling on high flame. Else if you do not have milk powder. Just add sugar and keep the milk for boiling on a low flame until it thickens.
- After one boil. Lower the flame.
- Add oatmeal powder and mix well. Keep stirring until the milk reduces to half.
- Add sugar and turn off the flame.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Let it cool down and mix roofazah.
- Pour in ice cream moulds and chill for 4-5 hours.
- Enjoy badaam oatmeal kulfi.
- Yes, this healthy dessert is another name for deliciousness.
- Do not forget to try almond butter oatmeal kulfi, which is another healthy dessert with the extra benefits of almond butter. Yes, this recipe is a keeper, for it does not use oil, cream, or sugar.
- Wanna try!Here's the recipe.
- Here's another oatmeal kulfi recipe.